UniFi AP AC Lite (5 Pack) 802.11ac Dual Radio Access Point
Featuring an ultra-compact design, the UniFi AC Lite AP delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance in a reduced footprint: 25% smaller than the standard UniFi AP. The UniFi AC Lite AP provides simultaneous, dual-band, 2x2 MIMO technology
Please Note: This 5-Pack does not include 24V PoE Injectors and need to be ordered separately.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi® is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual‑Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Save money and save time Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
Powerful Hardware The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology.
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
Expandable Unlimited scalability: build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Dimensions: 160 x 160 x 31.45 mm (6.30 x 6.30 x 1.24")
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons: Reset
- Antenna: (2) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V)
- Power Supply: 24v PoE Adapter Not Included
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Maximum TX Power: 20 dBm
- BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 200+