UniFi Cloud Key - Hybrid Cloud Device Management
UniFi Controller with Hybrid Cloud
Big things do come in small packages. We took one of our biggest ideas and engineered it to fit into a tiny form factor. Introducing the UniFi Cloud Key, a miniaturized marvel of technology.
The UniFi Cloud Key is an integrated computer and software controller minus the bulk. It features a quad‑core processor with 1 GB RAM, operating the latest version of the UniFi Controller with built-in hybrid cloud technology.
The UniFi Cloud Key is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices in your deployment. Replacing a dedicated server or computer, the UniFi Cloud Key is an ultra-low energy solution with virtually no footprint.
Hybrid Cloud Technology
The Ubiquiti® hybrid cloud configuration provides a secure, private SSO (Single Sign-On) to access all of your UniFi deployments from anywhere in the world. With the Ubiquiti hybrid cloud, a third-party hosted cloud service is not required, so all of your personal data and network information remains local and secure–the way it should be.
Incredible, Agile Scalability
Add, provision, configure, monitor, and manage all of your UniFi devices, whether in one or thousands of private networks–all from a central control plane.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Cloud Key is a powerful solution for managing your UniFi networks across the campus or across the globe.
A UniFi Cloud Key installed at each deployment site provides an always-on, private UniFi cloud service. Every site is accessible through its assigned secure SSO. Each UniFi Cloud Key is independent with its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
Improved User Experience
Redesigned to be more intuitive and easier to navigate, the new UI raises the bar for enterprise network management efficiency. Important network details are logically organized for a simplified, yet powerful, interface.
A comprehensive overview of your network health is readily available in the new dashboard. Monitor your network’s vitals and make on‑the‑fly adjustments as needed.
Use the configurable reporting and analytics to monitor large user groups and expedite troubleshooting.
The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple LAN and WLAN groups and assign them to the respective UniFi devices.
Use the UniFi Controller to provision UniFi APs, configure wireless networks, map out networks, and quickly manage system traffic. Powerful Wi-Fi management features include:
- RF monitoring and device mapping
- Detailed RF performance analysis
- Band steering support
- Guest portal/hotspot support
Router and Switch Management
Use the UniFi Controller to provision UniFi Security Gateways and Switches. Configure a variety of features:
- WAN/LAN/VLAN configuration
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- PoE setting per port (device dependent)
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Monitor and analyze performance of each port
- Dimensions: 21.7 x 43.4 x 121.9 mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Processor: Quad-Core SoC
- Memory: 1 GB DDR
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons: (1) Reset to Defaults
- Power Method PoE: 48V 802.3af or Passive PoE
- Power Method Micro-USB: 5V
- Power Supply: 802.3af PoE or Micro-USB 5V, Minimum 1A (Not Included)
- Max. Power Consumption: 5W
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40° C
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 90% Noncondensing